BYOBP: Bring Your Own Best Practice- Share What You Do Well and Ask For Help For What You Don’t
Alliance for CME Intensive Session
Great session at the Alliance! Informal results from my table: One attendee did not understand the measurement of competence vs performance and she definitely understood the distinction by the end. Another discovered that she needed to review her mission statement immediately as they were up for reaccreditation in 1 year (and had some great ideas about how to change it). Another decided to audit a few of their activities now so that she was not surprised when it came time for reaccreditation, and she also found out that the surveyors’ forms were on the ACCME website.
Thanks to the faculty who made this session so useful!
Pam Beaton, BS, American College of Cardiology; Kevin Heffernan, American Medical Association; Steven Folstein, M.Ed., American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, Deborah A Samuel, MBA, American Academy of Pediatrics; Laura R. Johnson, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery; Rachel Shnekendorf, MPH, Infectious Diseases Society of America.
Alliance for CME Evaluation Results just in … Here are some of the comments from attendees:
- Awesome session. Excellent interaction. Good practical tips.
- Excellent session with fantastic presenters and a high level of interactivity. Attendees from a variety of provider types shared their experiences, enriching the
- Excellent session! I learned so much from the presentors and the other CME professionals at my table.
- I learned so much from my CME provider peers in this session; it could’ve lasted the entire day!!
- Really appreciate these discussion-oriented, practical, problem-solving conversation.
- This was great! Issues and solutions were discussed. Very helpful!